Devilman Debiruman (2004) HollyWood Movie
Sunday, September 6, 2009Posted by
movies
0 Comments
INFo
First off I went through several copies of this movie before I found one that was good and that alone let you know that there are bad presses out there...Secondly the story stinks because it doesn't seem nothing like the anime and thirdly don't even bother watching this crappy movie...
Starring :
Hisato Izaki ... Akira Fudô / Devilman
Yûsuke Izaki ... Ryô Asuka
Ayana Sakai ... Miki Makimura
Asuka Shibuya ... Mîko
Ryudo Uzaki ... Keisuke Makimura (Miki's father)
Yoko Agi ... Emi Makimura (Miki's mother)
Ai Tominaga ... Silene
Bob Sapp ... World Newscaster
Hiroyuki Matsumoto
Masaki Nishina
Watch Full Movie
OR
Watch Full Movie
First off I went through several copies of this movie before I found one that was good and that alone let you know that there are bad presses out there...Secondly the story stinks because it doesn't seem nothing like the anime and thirdly don't even bother watching this crappy movie...
Starring :
Hisato Izaki ... Akira Fudô / Devilman
Yûsuke Izaki ... Ryô Asuka
Ayana Sakai ... Miki Makimura
Asuka Shibuya ... Mîko
Ryudo Uzaki ... Keisuke Makimura (Miki's father)
Yoko Agi ... Emi Makimura (Miki's mother)
Ai Tominaga ... Silene
Bob Sapp ... World Newscaster
Hiroyuki Matsumoto
Masaki Nishina
Watch Full Movie
OR
Watch Full Movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
